Hear Sameer Kothari on GIANT Thinking podcast
Tuesday 8th September 2020
GIANT Thinking podcast, a show that is passionately committed to bringing you conversations with the leading experts who are improving the health and wellbeing of people around the world by supporting innovation and accelerating the adoption of new healthcare technology.
In this episode GIANT Health (Global Innovation And New Technology) CEO Barry Shrier welcomes Sameer Kothari, Chief Executive of Zilico which is a UK based company which specialises in the design and manufacture of real-time medical diagnostics to address specific clinical needs.
Subjects covered in this episode:
* Why slow adoption of tech is often a good thing
* The increasing focus on Universal healthcare
* Challenges of scaling technology into multiple NHS trusts
* Advances in tissue margin technology which help in differentiating healthy and diseased tissues during surgery
* How their ZedScan technology has a 50% increase in detecting disease
* How tech can assist with healthcare economics
Link here to this podcast episode: https://tinyurl.com/sameerkotharipodcast
Connect with Sameer: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sameer-kothari-b953a72/
Find out more information on Zilico: https://zilico.co.uk/News