- Aug '15 10 Investment boost for Zilico
- Jun '15 9 Zilico Ltd scores with sponsorship
- Jun '15 1 Zilico's founder presenting at International Electrical Impedance conference
- May '15 26 Professor Tidy an invited keynote speaker at bi-annual Australian scientific meeting
- May '15 12 BSCCP presentation drives demand for ZedScan™ throughout the UK
Zilico is developing the next generation of diagnostic devices that remove subjectivity, increase accuracy and deliver results in real-time.These characteristics allow for the improvement and extension of clinical screening programmes, globally.
Zilico's product portfolio is centred on its patented Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) technology which has applicability across a wide range of neoplastic conditions.
Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy as a Diagnostic Tool
- EIS is an objective scientifically-proven method to differentiate between normal, pre cancerous and cancerous tissues (neoplasias)
- EIS exploits the different electrical resistivity of each specific tissue type based on its cellular structure
- EIS is appropriate for the diagnosis of various cancers and pre-cancerous conditions
- Zilico's lead product ZedScan is utilised within the cervical cancer diagnostic pathway