- May '15 26 Professor Tidy an invited keynote speaker at bi-annual Australian scientific meeting
- May '15 12 BSCCP presentation drives demand for ZedScan™ throughout the UK
- Apr '15 13 ‘The routine use of ZedScan within one colposcopy service in England’ presented at major national conference
- Mar '15 31 Article in Oncology News discusses the role of Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy as a diagnostic tool
- Mar '15 17 ZedScan™ case study demonstrates improvements in clinical performance and more effective patient management
Zilico is developing the next generation of diagnostic devices that remove subjectivity, increase accuracy and deliver results in real-time.These characteristics allow for the improvement and extension of clinical screening programmes, globally.
Zilico's product portfolio is centred on its patented Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) technology which has applicability across a wide range of neoplastic conditions.
Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy as a Diagnostic Tool
- EIS is an objective scientifically-proven method to differentiate between normal, pre cancerous and cancerous tissues (neoplasias)
- EIS exploits the different electrical resistivity of each specific tissue type based on its cellular structure
- EIS is appropriate for the diagnosis of various cancers and pre-cancerous conditions
- Zilico's lead product ZedScan is utilised within the cervical cancer diagnostic pathway