- Apr '16 12 ZedScan™ delivers significant increase in HG CIN detection rates across all high risk HPV positive women
- Mar '16 18 Zilico Ltd selected for the 2016 Medical Device Hotlist
- Mar '16 1 Professor Tidy guest lecturer at South Asian cancer conference
- Jan '16 22 1,000 patient case study published for ZedScan™
- Jan '16 12 Zilico appoints new Commercial Director
Zilico is developing the next generation of diagnostic devices that remove subjectivity, increase accuracy and deliver results in real-time.These characteristics allow for the improvement and extension of clinical screening programmes, globally.
Zilico's product portfolio is centred on its patented Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) technology which has applicability across a wide range of neoplastic conditions.
Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy as a Diagnostic Tool
- EIS is an objective scientifically-proven method to differentiate between normal, pre cancerous and cancerous tissues (neoplasias)
- EIS exploits the different electrical resistivity of each specific tissue type based on its cellular structure
- EIS is appropriate for the diagnosis of various cancers and pre-cancerous conditions
- Zilico's lead product ZedScan is utilised within the cervical cancer diagnostic pathway