- Nov '16 11 UK cervical cancer diagnostic system to be piloted in India as part of TechEmerge’s programme
- Oct '16 20 Pioneering diagnostic system set to change the face of colposcopy to be showcased at MEDICA 2016
- Sep '16 27 Zilico Shortlisted for Prestigious Healthcare Award
- Sep '16 26 Staffordshire women offered more accurate cervical cancer diagnosis
- Jun '16 29 Benefits of ZedScan highlighted at RCOG 2016
Zilico is developing the next generation of diagnostic devices that remove subjectivity, increase accuracy and deliver results in real-time.These characteristics allow for the improvement and extension of clinical screening programmes, globally.
Zilico's product portfolio is centred on its patented Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) technology which has applicability across a wide range of neoplastic conditions.
Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy as a Diagnostic Tool
- EIS is an objective scientifically-proven method to differentiate between normal, pre cancerous and cancerous tissues (neoplasias)
- EIS exploits the different electrical resistivity of each specific tissue type based on its cellular structure
- EIS is appropriate for the diagnosis of various cancers and pre-cancerous conditions
- Zilico's lead product ZedScan is utilised within the cervical cancer diagnostic pathway