- Jun '16 29 Benefits of ZedScan highlighted at RCOG 2016
- Jun '16 29 The Changing Face of Colposcopy
- Jun '16 10 Zilico Ltd selected for the Inaugural TechEmerge Health Innovation Summit
- Apr '16 12 ZedScan™ delivers significant increase in HG CIN detection rates across all high risk HPV positive women
- Mar '16 18 Zilico Ltd selected for the 2016 Medical Device Hotlist
Zilico is developing the next generation of diagnostic devices that remove subjectivity, increase accuracy and deliver results in real-time.These characteristics allow for the improvement and extension of clinical screening programmes, globally.
Zilico's product portfolio is centred on its patented Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) technology which has applicability across a wide range of neoplastic conditions.
Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy as a Diagnostic Tool
- EIS is an objective scientifically-proven method to differentiate between normal, pre cancerous and cancerous tissues (neoplasias)
- EIS exploits the different electrical resistivity of each specific tissue type based on its cellular structure
- EIS is appropriate for the diagnosis of various cancers and pre-cancerous conditions
- Zilico's lead product ZedScan is utilised within the cervical cancer diagnostic pathway