- Feb '17 14 Cervical cancer diagnostic company announces operational changes
- Feb '17 10 DP Medical and Zilico announce preferred partner Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
- Feb '17 10 Second chance to see ZedScan on Sky as part of ‘Healthcare Solutions of the Future’ series
- Jan '17 27 ZedScan to be showcased on Northern Powerhouse stand at Arab Heath 2017
- Jan '17 18 'Why we adopted ZedScan' – Leading Gynaecologist tells Clinical Services Journal
Zilico is developing the next generation of diagnostic devices that remove subjectivity, increase accuracy and deliver results in real-time.These characteristics allow for the improvement and extension of clinical screening programmes, globally.
Zilico's product portfolio is centred on its patented Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) technology which has applicability across a wide range of neoplastic conditions.
Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy as a Diagnostic Tool
- EIS is an objective scientifically-proven method to differentiate between normal, pre cancerous and cancerous tissues (neoplasias)
- EIS exploits the different electrical resistivity of each specific tissue type based on its cellular structure
- EIS is appropriate for the diagnosis of various cancers and pre-cancerous conditions
- Zilico's lead product ZedScan is utilised within the cervical cancer diagnostic pathway