- Mar '15 17 ZedScan™ case study demonstrates improvements in clinical performance and more effective patient management
- Mar '15 10 Zilico hosts quiz night in support of Jo’s Trust
- Mar '15 6 Zilico appears in Manchester marketing video
- Feb '15 20 NICE publishes Medtech Innovation Briefing on ZedScan
- Nov '14 7 Zilico supports clinicians at major international gynaecological meeting
Zilico is developing the next generation of diagnostic devices that remove subjectivity, increase accuracy and deliver results in real-time.These characteristics allow for the improvement and extension of clinical screening programmes, globally.
Zilico's product portfolio is centred on its patented Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) technology which has applicability across a wide range of neoplastic conditions.
Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy as a Diagnostic Tool
- EIS is an objective scientifically-proven method to differentiate between normal, pre cancerous and cancerous tissues (neoplasias)
- EIS exploits the different electrical resistivity of each specific tissue type based on its cellular structure
- EIS is appropriate for the diagnosis of various cancers and pre-cancerous conditions
- Zilico's lead product ZedScan is utilised within the cervical cancer diagnostic pathway