1. Handset Docking Connector
- Connects the handset to the docking station for charging and transfer of data.
- Permits remote and cable free operation allowing the clinician to manipulate and position the handset as necessary to examine the cervix.
- Registers when an EIS sensor is attached.
- Will detect if the sensor becomes loose or detached during use prompting a warning alert.
3. USB cable with isolation unit
- Connects the system to the PC for charging and transfer of data.
- Easy to install and operate. Isolation unit prevents user and patient from any hazards associated with connecting to a non ISO 60601 certified PC.
4. Docking station four pin connector
- Receives the handset for charging and facilitates data transfer. Handset should be stored docked when not in use.
- Permits remote and cable free operation of the handset.
5. Single Use EIS Sensor
- Provided in individual foil packs and discarded after use.
- Prevents cross contamination between patients.
6. Fixed Gold Electrodes
- Highly conductive. Impedance measurements can be taken when fitted with a Single Use Sensor and placed in contact with the cervix.
- Supports the non-optical assessment of the cervix allowing areas of non-acetowhite disease to be detected.
7. Green/Orange Snout LEDs
- Visual indicator (works in combination with audible alert).
- Enables the user to track the status of each measurement point on the cervix as it occurs.
8. Graphical Interface
- Displays instructions and results on the screen and guides the user through the workflow.
- Provides immediate feedback for ease of use. Result are presented in real time and colposcopist can immediately assess how to manage the patient.
- For movement between screens and selection of menu options.
- Simple and intuitive to use.